|Seoul National University Central Library can be visited for academic research, coverage, shooting and touring. The Information and Research Services Division is in charge of library tours and instruction sessions for members of SNU.|
- After submitting ID card at the Security Desk on the second floor of the Main Building, you can receive a SNU Library Day Pass.
- Computer Lab and SNU Library Kwanjeong are off-limit to general visitors.
Press and Media
- Pre-apply should be made for requesting cooperation in covering and filming.
- For scheduling details, contact the office of Information and Research Services Division.
- The person in charge must send an official letter of request with its title reading ‘Library Group Tour’ via e-mail address below.
Once the requested tour schedule has been accepted, a confirmation letter will be sent out.
- Subject: Academic research organizations, library officials, high school and college students in group only
- Hour: 9:00-18:00 during weekdays(excluding 12:00-13:00 lunchtime and holidays), up to 1 hour
- Course: SNU Library Main Building and Kwanjeong
Library Use Education – Library Instruction
- Education object: members of the university of Seoul(including foreign students)
- The person in charge must send an official documents of request(Sending official documents at the name of the dean after preliminary consultation such as date/place)
- Contents : library use guidance and tour, DB use related to curriculum, and EndNote use education
- For more information, please refer to the website academic research > library instruction tab.
- More than 19 years old are allowed to visit and group support is restricted to 20 people or less.
- Tour request must be received one week prior to the actual tour.
- We reviews SNU’s academic schedule and then consider whether to approve a tour request.
- Even if the tour is approved, there may be a change or cancellation of the tour depending on the library situation.
- If applicants do not attend scheduled tour without prior notice, future visits could be restricted.
- Please observe the appointed hour thoroughly to make progress smooth.
- Press and media, visitor tours
- Library Tours & Instruction(SNU Members)