|Seoul National University Central Library can be visited for academic research, coverage, shooting and touring.
The library visit guide is in charge of the Library Development&Communications Office on the 6th floor of Kwanjeong.
The library use education for members of the school is in charge of Research Support Services Team.
- After submitting ID card at the Security Desk on the second floor of the Main Building, you can receive a SNU Library Day Pass.
- Computer Lab and SNU Library Kwanjeong are off-limit to general visitors.
Press and Media
- Pre-apply should be made for requesting cooperation in covering and filming.
- For scheduling details, contact the Office of Library Development & Communications.
- The person in charge must send an official letter of request with its title reading ‘Library Group Tour’ via e-mail address below.
Once the requested tour schedule has been accepted, a confirmation letter will be sent out.
- Subject: Academic research organizations, library officials, high school and college students in group only
- Hour: 9:00-18:00 during weekdays(excluding 12:00-13:00 lunchtime and holidays), up to 1 hour
- Course: SNU Library Main Building and Kwanjeong
Library Use Education – Library Instruction
- Education object: members of the university of Seoul(including foreign students)
- The person in charge must send an official documents of request(Sending official documents at the name of the dean after preliminary consultation such as date/place)
- Contents : library use guidance and tour, DB use related to curriculum, and EndNote use education
- Department : Research support services(02-880-5300)
- For more information, please refer to the website academic research > library instruction tab.
- More than 19 years old are allowed to visit and group support is restricted to 20 people or less.
- Tour request must be received one week prior to the actual tour.
- We reviews SNU’s academic schedule and then consider whether to approve a tour request.
- Even if the tour is approved, there may be a change or cancellation of the tour depending on the library situation.
- If applicants do not attend scheduled tour without prior notice, future visits could be restricted.
- Please observe the appointed hour thoroughly to make progress smooth.
|Inquriy Library Development & Communications
|Tel : 880-1160 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org|