Restriction of Request ILL due to Corona 19
Yonsei Univ., Korea Univ., Sogang Univ., Ewha Womans Univ., Sungkyunkwan Univ. : Restricted Pick-up at each libraries(~until notice from each library)
What is Borrowing Books for Other University Library?
This service allows users to borrow monographs that are not held by our library from other alliance libraries.
- This service is offered to full-time faculty member and graduate students in doctoral program.
- User Guide
|Category||Yonsei Univ.||Korea Univ.||Sogang Univ.||Ewha Womans Univ.||Sungkyunkwan Univ.||Hallym Univ.|
|Eligible Users||Graduate students and faculty||Full time faculty|
|Number of Books||Max. 3 books per request||Max. 2 books per request|
|Material type||Materials made available to check out||Materials made available to check out
(foreign books are applicable just in case the library has more than two copies)
|Loan term||20 days (includes delivery period for both ways)
Overdue penalties : 1,000 won per day
|Delivery||General||Within 3 days, free of charge(fee covered by library)|
|Quick||Same day delivery, 15,000∼20,000 won(fee to be paid by applicant)|
|Pick up||2 hours on request (date and time required on request)|
- ※ The service does not apply to Yonsei University Medical Library and its department’s reference room, Yonsei University Wonju Library, Sungkyunkwan University Science Library and those libraries that do not have interlibrary agreement with the Seoul National University Library.
- Check whether the material is available in our library.
- If our library does not possess the material, search our alliance library’s websites for availability.
* Go to alliance library’s website : Yonsei Univ. , Korea Univ., Sogang Univ., Ewha Womans Univ., Sungkyunkwan Univ., Hallym Univ.
- Seoul National University Library homepage → My Library → ILL·DDS·FRIC → Borrow Books from Other Libraries
- When the requested material arrives, a SMS or e-mail notification will be sent.
- Where to Claim
- Delivery, Quick Service : Information Service Center, located on the 2nd floor of the Seoul National University Library
- Pick up : claim the material by visiting the library in-person
- Hours: Weedays 9:00~21:00, Saturday, Sunday, and Holiday 13:00~17:00
- To return the loaned material, go to the 2nd floor of the Seoul National University Library, Information Service Center, within the period of the loan.
|Inquiry Central Lib, Circulation & Interlibrary Loan|
|Tel : 880-5309 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org|