Inter-Campus DDS(Document Delivery Service)
This service gives you photocopies for materials owned by Medical and Dental library in Yeongeon Campus
and Suwon Preservation Library through online request without visiting the Libraries.
- Users : Students and Instructors at Gwan-Ak Campus
- Sources : Dissertation Publication Series, Partial copies of books
How to Apply
- Check the availability of books in the library collection in Yeongeon Campus(Medical Library, Dental Library), and Suwon Storage Library.
- Central Library Home Page → My Library → Request Inter-campus DDS
- Material arrival notification via SMS or e-mail
- Receive materials at the Information Service Center on the 2nd floor of Central Library.
Delivery method and Duration
- Delivery method: Electronic Transmission(Provides printed materials to users)
- Duration: 1~2 days
- Fill your cell Phone number and E-mail address in the 'Personal Information of My Library
- For contacting related information, My Library → Manage Personal Information, Check on SMS, email notification.
- Verify through the Library retrieval system that the materials you are requesting are available.
- If electronic transmission requested, printed materials provided for users
- Request process and result can be directly checked at My Library
- We strictly adhere to Copyright Laws.
- SMS and E-mail notification allows you bring the materials you requested at the Information Service Center on the 2nd floor of the Central Library (Weekdays 9:00~21:00, Saturday, Sunday, and Holiday 13:00~17:00)
- Applicant's ID required if associate or substitute is receiving the material
- Using library services may be restricted if material is not received in 15 days after the notification.
|Inquiry Central Lib, Circulation & Interlibrary Loan|
|Tel : 880-5303 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org|